Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cold Winds of Michigan !



I love my family in Michigan and I love Ikea. Family - Ikea, I guess I love my Michigan family more than Ikea. God kept us safe on the road and there were no incidents. We enjoyed one another's company and talked about our family history. My cousin Doris in doing searching our family tree and finding some interesting facts. She is such a historican.

While in Michigan, Monica and I cooked Turkey Spaghetti, delicious. Oh but then, we had dinner at Ikea. Cheese pizza was awesome. We shopped til we could shop no more, we shopped right until we were walking out the door. The items are of good quality and real decent prices. I eye balled a kitchen I am really interested in buying. We plan to go back real soon, we kinda know exactly what we want, so we won't have to spend so much time there. We will rent a Uhaul so we have enough room, we definitely need more room. It was real funny watching us pack that Van, real funny.

This evening a complete the Card Box and Broom for Sharae's wedding. I am happy for her, she is such a beautiful young woman of God. A real testimony of God's love and faithfulness.

Breakfast - Bagel/cheese/2 eggs Lunch - skipped Dinner - Pull Chicken, cole slaw, salad, Perrier and Angel Food cake with low fat cool whip and strawberries :)

No comments:

Post a Comment