Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

GO GO GO GO It’s Your Birthday Go Go



Thank You Lord for waking me up this morning with my mind on YOU !  I am so grateful to see another day yet another year.  Thank You for blessing me this day.  Lord I am so grateful for life the life You and only You could do.  My creator, my provider my EVERYTHING.   Thank You I sincerely mean it, Thank You J

Today I woke up a little groggy; I took some P.M. Motrin to help with the soreness during the night.  But when my head cleared the first thing on my mind was the Lord and that I was here.  Then I realized it’s my birthday !  I was pleasantly happy !  Not because of the fan fare but because of my life itself.  That I am here to see this day.  I was slow moving getting up, but once I got up it’s been a day of celebration.  Me and office mates have been doing some R Kelly birthday celebrating.  I can’t get up and dance but I am chair ball rooming LOL  I have been having a good day today.  Many texts, FB and calls.  My daughter called me last night at 12:34 a.m., scared me to death, I saw her number and realized the time and thought what’s wrong.  Forgetting that it was my birthday !  It was real nice to be woke up (from my Motrin P.M.) to receive her love. 

Jayden, Nique and I plan to do dinner this evening.  Where we don’t know.  It will be fun I am sure.  Jayden has the concept of birthday, but he is in the MY phase.  So I am not sure if he will allow it to me MY birthday instead of his.  My ex husband called me, bless his heart J  and wished me a happy birthday.  He means well, it just didn’t work J  He told me he gave Nique something to give me.  Very nice. 

I love this day, I am working but it is cool. I am blessed to have this job.  I was out 3 days last week so it was only right that I come in today.  Now this is the Lord working and convicting me and my parent’s strong work ethic.  Cause ya’ll ……………….. RIGHT !

Happy Birthday !!!!! We are going to Meinches for afternoon break, no sugar yogurt with nuts, yummy !

Beauty:  Have you ever had to coordinate an entire look based on a soft blue boot.  Well it is CRAZY.  I probably should not be concerning myself with trying to be coordinated, but I like to be a bit matchy matchy.  I guess I could use this opportunity to Color Block J 

Yesterday I received a deep Terra Bronzer it has really nice color pay off.  The bronzer is deep brown with red undertones.  Also I got NARS liquid illuminizer.  It is beautiful.  I have a few Nars blushes, but this is a wonderful highlighter.  I am all about highlighting, contouring and bronzing.  Important elements in sculpting the face.

OHhhhhhhhhhh got to go Birthday Cake coming in the door………………………. 

No comments:

Post a Comment