Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, October 5, 2012

So I Live - In PURPOSE

Chirs and I at his High School Graduation Party 2009 - a few months before he passed away


Thank You Lord for courage and strength!  I appreciate Your goodness, love, mercy and grace!  I love You Lord I appreciate You so very much!  You are the God above all things, You reign Lord, YOU!

Well this morning started off slow but steady.  I got up and got myself together and went to see my personal trainer at 6:30 a.m.  Boy it was tough getting up, I always say the hardest part for me is to get up and put on the sneakers.  Once I am at the gym I’m ok. I did a lot of free weights and ab/core work.  Ab/core work is so hard for me, my core is a mess, but I will continue to work on it, it is definitely a process.  I definitely need the push, I am gonna have to begin a routine at home too.  I keep saying it but not doing it.

Today makes 3 years that Chris passed away.  This morning I started by trying to ignore it, but by 10:30 a.m. I began to think about it.  I upload a photo of me and Chris on facebook and put it on mine and his timeline.  I did not want to draw attention to it for me.  But in his memory I wanted to acknowledge his life.  I love and miss him so much.  God has worked in me and given me the Peace that surpasses all understanding.  He has given me strength and courage to face each day.  I am surviving, God has a purpose for me, so I live.

I joined Planet Fitness online this morning for the 20 buck plan, that is much better than me paying out 66 per month for lifetime.  I thought it was a wise economical move for me right now.  I am looking forward to going, getting it IN   LOL

I have a busy weekend, I am going to the 730 walk but I am not walking, Blondell is doing a 30 mile bike ride so I am standing in for her as the ENCOURAGER.  Awesome Right !  I love the team of walkers and what it represents so yes I will get up and be there at 7:30 a.m. ready to pray, snap photos and encourage. 

Last night’s Fit for the King was really nice, the potluck was awesome, great turnout and the documentary Forks Over Knifes was so educational.  It allowed us to see that we HAVE to make better choices with our food.  The foods we eat are directly related to our health and healing.

Tomorrow I will go to 7:30 a.m. walk, meet with a friend for lunch and help her develop her blog/website for her business.  I have a 4:30p.m. massage scheduled.  I need it so bad.  My cousin is having a skating party starting at 11:00 p.m. til 2:00 a.m. REALLY, is she serious.  I may try and hang, we will see.

Pray for me this day!  See ya

1 comment: