Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

89 1/2 more days


















































Today is Day 1 of Abstinstent from my Food Addiction
I have made it through breakfast and lunch. Snack time is fastly approaching and I have reached out for help by way of prayer from some friends and I am praying for strength and will power. Prospective sponser will let me know tonight if she can sponsor me. I am praying that this is God’s will in my life, I would like to know my sponsor. I have read the 12 steps and the 12 Traditions. I am beginning to work this plan into my life. I am working to figure out how I will get my meetings in at least 2 per week. My dilemna is exercise and weigh ins – this plan works against exercise and regular weigh ins. I must weigh in the a.m. so I know where I began. Weigh ins for this program is once a month verses TI weekly approach.

I am thanking God for this program and it feels promising. I must be able to deal with my feelings in order to keep the food out of my mouth. I am in need of motivation, my mind is so ready to turn back, I feel as thought I need food in my life to survive. Eating 3 meals and no snacks per day will leave me weak, hungry and probably moody. I will move on in excitement and expecting a miracle. 90 days of abstinstent is around the corner, I only have 89 ½ days left. LOL Praise God ! I will give God the glory daily and expect good things for my life and those around me. I will share the news of FA with others in hope of them fighting their food addiction. I am excited about knowing that when I complete 90 days I will have lost some significant weight and will have gained a much closer relationship to God whom I am trusting in all this and keeping Him first in my life.




Check out Oren and Nicole, wonderful couple. Also pictures of Jayden's first hair cut for the wedding, he was the ring bearer, see him in his lil tux.


Hey that's me up there, 3 dress sizes dpwm/ Getting into this dress was my motivation and I lost 54 lbs. Now that the wedding is over, I have new motivation, surrending and getting closer relationship with God. WOW - New goal after 90 days of abstinstence is Size 10. I had said size 12, after last night's meeting I don't want to SHORT CUT MYSELF. Love it !

No comments:

Post a Comment