Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

OFF TRACK


Lord give me focus ! Please Lord !

For the past 2 to 3 weeks I have been off track with my weight loss program. Not to say I have been overeating, but my motivating is leaving me. I find myself treading to workout and I do not push myself to walk daily. I am beginning to eat emotionally, I need to regain my focus.

Lord I am reaching out knowing that you can help me, help myself. I have lots on my mind, everyday stresses and loads more, but I know you are able to give me the peace that surpassing all understanding.

Thank You Lord !

No comments:

Post a Comment