Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 2

88 more - Day 2

One Day at a Time – One second at a time

I am entering into Day 2 and I am so grateful to God for his promise to never leave or forsake me. Lord you are so worthy of the praise and the honor. I come to you with a heart of thanksgiving and praise.

Day 2 – I am excited and anxious to move forward. God’s will has been done and I have been given a sponsor of accountability, actually yesterday I was given to accountability partners. Praise God ! So actually I have three including True Image. I am so grateful, God has provided me with good Godly team of cheerleaders that that surround me. I plan to cheer them on too. As I am writing this True Image texted me to hold me accountable. Thank you Lord.

I started this morning in a positive manner. God is in control of everything. Last night’s Life Group was awesome, several of us did our Focus Board including myself. It was a good experience to share, it helps everybody.

I look forward to touching base with my sponsor today. I learned Monday that sponsor help in a special way. They will step in and not allow me to sell myself short. If I think I have reached a goal they may set a new one for me. I have a Godly person as my sponsor for this I am grateful. We can actually pray together.

I have prayer meeting tonight and my recovery/grief Life Group. Praise God for the word of God.

Praise Report : Lord is a provider for me. Today during my lunch I was not able to pick up my salad due to time restraints. I had a apple on my desk, I texted a coworker and she had a spinach and romaine salad with chicken breast. Boy was it delicious, I prayed over it and it was satisfying to me and met my hunger needs. Thank you Lord for Day 2.


191.2

No comments:

Post a Comment