Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 1 - Fasting and Praying


My day thus far has been peaceful, I feel close to the Lord. I have set realist goals and with the Lord I will achieve them. I was excited when I heard about the fast and knew I wanted to be a part of it. This past year has been stressful, and challenging. I need the Lord to carry me through this trial and anxious to see the Lord work in my life.

On the lighter side, I have given up meat and facebook for 40 days. Realistic, well ....!!! With God's help I can do anything. My coworker are rubbing it in. But they have been so supportive, at lunch they brought me back bananas, oranges, nuts and cranberries. God has placed good people in my life. I thank him for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment