Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, February 25, 2010


Day 4 - Fasting and Praying

Giving God the Glory ! I’m feel better deep down in my soul today. I feel much better, some things in my life are moving forward. I have let go and things are being put into place. I have some worries but I know God will work things out. I have coming to the realization that God’s will is to be honored in everything small and big. I had a small pray in my heart since the end of December and God is working it out, bit by bit. I love to see God work, I am in awe of God’s goodness.

My healing is gradual, I have been told by concerned individuals that the hurt will always be in my heart but I have to learn to function with the hurt. I understand this and I realize I need God to be able to put the functioning piece in place. I have not been functioning at my ordinary level, which is understandably. I need to accept the things, people, kindness God puts in place for me.

My craving for PEPSI has not surfaced today. I want to give God the Glory. You may not understand but I truly love PEPSI. He helped me work through this yesterday and today is better. I am feeling God’s sweetness more and more.

Today I had oatmeal for breakfast and juice, for lunch I enjoyed Morningstar chicken fingers and grapes. Boy oh Boy was it delicious. I am taking Centrum Vitamins along with a Multi vitamin from Trader Joe’s improved engery. Thanks Lord for putting people in my life who share good information. The Pita Chips by Sahara Cuisine are excellient. I got them at Giant Eagle.

No comments:

Post a Comment