Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 5 - Fasting and Praying


This Day !!! Today is the worst winter day of 2010. I got up and got ready for work. I asked the Lord for strength to get through this day. My mother has phenomena so I had to go out and get her prescription. When I got back with the meds and gave them to her she had a seizure, and blacked out for a second or two. As I looked at her I asked the Lord to hold her and give us peace and that the God's will be done. As she came out of the seizure I asked how to you feel. She said I blacked out, I felt like I was falling. She then said I feel alright. She said to me don't go to work, and I said ok. Since then she has sat in her chair and feeling good, talking, laughing and asking saying she wants Jayden over here :) I praise God for whatever time he is giving me with my mom and we are enjoying each other's company This Day.

Praise God !!!

Ok, Ok, last evening I had the most wonderful Tofu meal, with broccoli, bean sprouts and balsamic dressing (no sugar, no preservatives). My cousin blessed me with about 8 packages of Tofu because she knows I enjoy it and so does she. She and her husband have joined NCBF in this fast. I plan to have another Tofu dinner tonight, I will add green peppers, onions and garlic, yummy, yummy.

Tomorrow I plan to go to Whole Foods with my Fasting Support Partner and have an amazing shopping experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment