Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 3 - Fasting and Praying


Going deeper !!! Much deeper !!! I want the Lord to build a wall of protection around me and my family. I want the devil to stay outside of those walls. I want to be able to see God’s will in my life and to accept it, holding on to my faith !!! I want to be friends with the Lord again, sometimes I feel betrayed by the Lord. I don’t seek a relationship with him like I use to. I miss Him. Lord forgive me for turning my back on you. I humbly come before you asking forgiveness. Lord please forgive me. Help me love myself again Lord.

I’m not hungry today. I am thirsting for sugar, sweetness, Coco Cola, Pepsi. I have thought about going to the pop machine and getting a 20oz Pepsi. I will seek out the sweetness that can only be found in the Lord. Lord help me, as I humbly come before you asking for your sweet presence.
Lord you know me and you know I love PEPSI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You can do it - Just Say No!!! No to Pepsi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I told a friend that I was giving up colas they said that if you drink cola everday, in one month, it would add 15 lbs or something like that. (LOL) Your comments made me sad...You have been on my heart all these months and my prayer has been that you could stay as focus on God as you was in that first week months later when all those natural feelings would start to play on your mind and heart. Just keep praising him and grieve. I love the openess you have; I have always kept feelings inside. That' why I can not blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nicole - Only God can remove Pepsi, and He is working it out. I have found the combination of V Fusion and Orange Juice that I like. The orange juice has a kick

    @Andrea- thanks for following me. I have heard similar things about PEPSI and COKE. Continue to pray for me as I grieve. Ask God for more openess, blogging/writing helps me. As a therapist one of the first things we encourage our clients to do is to journal their feelings. It puts it out there, helping you release your issues and in a spiritual sense when others read it blesses them. So it is a win win !!!

    @Nicole and Andrea - Love You

    ReplyDelete