Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Stress Busting !





Stress Buster !

Lord give me the courage and strength to move forward and live a life pleasing to you. I love you Lord an I am so truly grateful to you for giving me what I need to live, you gifted me with life and Your love. Wow, how utterly amazing !!!! You are everything to me.

This week is going so fast ! I am accomplishing some things that keep me moving in a positive direction. Jayden is now in daycare. His first day was today. It appears to be a nice place. He found it interesting and pointed at various objects in the room. I pray God’s blessings on him and ask for God’s blessings. He is growing up so fast. This is Jayden's first day at Day Care.

Yesterday, I worked out. Zoe instructed us and is being trained as a instructor. I like her approach, it is spiritual and focuses on our inner strength. She reminds us of what are goals are and let’s us know which body parts the exercise sculpts or strengthens. Kim did the resistance training and floor exercises. Overall, really good exercise.

I have been eating good and healthy and exercising is on course. BUT, my water intake leaves much to be desired. Today will be my day to get back on track with my water.

This evening I take a young woman to select her prom accessories. This is exciting ad wonderful. I pray God blessing this appt. Thank you Lord for giving me this opportunity.

I posted a picture of my organizational skills on a earlier blog. My dressing table is practical and meets my needs.





My work week as been managable. I thank You Lord for this. Life is lovely.

Not stress over the lil stuff anymore. Just moving on !

No comments:

Post a Comment