Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Expecting Great Things !




Thank You Lord for a wonderful week. I am grateful for the sunshine and the rain. Summer re-energizes me ! Lord your beautiful creation is so greatly appreciated by me.

I have not blogged in a few days. I have been busy enjoying all the summer weather. I have also been designing some jewelry and hanging out with my friends. I had so much fun throughout the weekend and the weekend was totally a dream. I experienced some new venues this weekend and heard a live band. The band was the bomb. Coventry Street Fair was so much fun, lots of people, good weather and creative vendors.

My weight went up .06 ounces on Saturday, all the summer fun is taking its toll on me. But I did not sweat it, I have increased my workout by walking at Euclid Creek at least 3 to 4 evenings per week. I am praying the walking will slim me down, my tummy and legs need thinning. This is a 5 mile walk, me and Sis Stephanie had fun and enjoyable conversation while we walked. Fun, Fun, Fun !! I lovveeeee discussing the Lord/Bible with her. She is so grounded in the Word !

Dominique and I hung out all day on day, we shopped til we absolutely dropped. We went to Legacy and picked up some things, we actually picked up the same earring and a purse at Legacy. We have similar taste since she has gotten a lil older.

Now this week will be awesome too. I am expecting Great Things ! God’s will be done !

No comments:

Post a Comment