Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Giving God the Glory Is What I do !

Yes, Lord you desire ALL the glory, you lift me up daily and give me what I need to live a life of abundance. You let me know that there is love and goodness in this gift of life you have blessed me with.

Yesterday at work, I let my own stuff boil over. I could have made a better choice, but I chose not to. I and the employee have made amends, but I need to apologize to God for not allowing his presence in and showing love in this situation. I am taking a closer look at myself to see what triggered me, but I know I stepped away from focusing on Jesus. But why did I chose to do that. Oh well, I will be working on this area of my life. I don’t like for people to get under my skin and make me act ugly. Real ugly LOL

OK, today I am feeling real good. Yesterday, I did not True Image workout and we did some new things. I like doing new things, because it works on parts of my body that have not been taped into. I am focusing more on my arms, toning, and lifting correctly. I am seeing some definition and I believe God can do anything. I had thought my arms were an impossible task, but I know I have to make it a goal and work toward obtaining toned arms. I got a comment from one of my subscribers the other day, and I appreciate it, I will be including this in my home workouts. Lord works in different ways, so if this subscriber suggested it, hey I’m gonna try it. Thanks !

I weighed in this morning on my scale and I had dropped two additional pounds. Remember Saturday at True Image weigh in I had gain .6 oz. Since then I have been challenging my body in a different way, doing the 5 mile walks totally shocked my body. I am a 3 mile walker, so an additional 2 miles is like yeah ! Right ! Walking for me usually trimmed my lower body especially my tummy and legs. My goal to walk the 5 miles 3 to 4 times per week, continue True Image 3 times per week. Drink water, eat healthy.

Goals for 2 to 3 lbs weight loss per week – God bless this plan–God give me strength

Drink 8 glasses of water per day (Out of this entire list this is the most difficult)
Walk 5 miles 3 to 4 times per week
True Image 3 times per week
Home Toning with weights
Eating low fat, low carb
Reducing wine intake on weekends to 1 glass LOL
Have one lowfat yogurt Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment