Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Welcome to Olivia's Daughter

Check it Out ! Olivia's Daughter !

Thank You Lord for today. I believe all that you have promised ! I know you love me and for this I am grateful. You are worthy of the praise.
As you can see my blog has a new face. My blog name has changed to Olivia's Daughter. In loving memory of Olivia. I thank God for having Olivia as my mom. I am was truly blessed by her life.
Grateful that Monday is a holiday and I am OFF work. I need a break, from work, we have been short staffed while coworkers are out on vacation. I did not schedule any time until September. Yeah, September !!! I may have to rethink this vacation thing and request some time off in July.
I am pleased out my exercise regiment. I have included a 5 mile walk, yes 5 mile walk to my workout. This week I walked the walk 2xs in addition to my 3 workout of True Image. Impressed ? Don't be I am one tired lil sister. My abs down to my toes are feeling it. Which is good, I need to work parts that are not being worked. My focus is to slim down my tummy, thighs and calves. On my scale at home I have dropped 2.5 lbs since Monday home weigh in. The true test is tomorrow morning after my workout at True Image. My water intake is average, still not drinking 8 glasses everyday.
I am planning summer fun weekends, I have this evening and Saturday, Sunday mapped out pretty much. Monday will be a laid back, cook out in my yard and off to the park. Not too much drama. I plan to attend the Black Expo Saturday morning after workout. It should be interesting, I love to see the newest things vendors have to offer. I also want to attend Larchmere's Art and Flea market this Saturday. Hopefully I will step out in the evening to listen to music and have a sip or two of wine. One glass limit, wine has too many calories for me.
So see ya, next week. Again, I hope you enjoy my new face on my blog and new name.

No comments:

Post a Comment