Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

God's People are so good !

God you protect me, and show me love in so many ways. You extend your love to me every second of the day. I love you so much ! God I give you the glory in all that I do, because I know that it is you that keeps me.

I truly needed to come before God humbly and give him my praise. It felt good having that one on one with God in the community of other believers. I am so grateful to my church family, we are truly family. We extend so much love for one another. Last night I attended prayer service and I had not attended it in way over a year, probably 2 years. There were people there that I had not seen in awhile and they extended so much love toward me, it was received and greatly appreciated. I receive love because I know it is God’s way of saying I am cared for and loved. I just appreciate my church family so much that they do as they are led by God.

After prayer service, I went to Target picked up some workout gloves. They are pink and sooooooo cute. I put my workout clothes on in Target restroom and went to Euclid Creek and walked my 5 miles. It was the most amazing walk I have ever ever experienced. I listened to “Because of who you are” and I put it on repeat. I began my walk at 8 o’clock which meant I had to push it before it got dark on the trail. So I purposes had to walk faster and I had a wonderful workout. I sweated and sweated and sweated. I used my 3 lb weights in each hand and this added to the intensity and offered some resistance.

I had a wonderful breakfast, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal and iced coffee and water. Yes, water. I am purposely drinking 50.7 ounces of water per day. More if I can. I feel so much lighter and hydrated when I do. I am really trying to get my water in, really, really trying. I know I need to include it in my life if I am to be successful.

Note to myself : I need to pick up new USB cord so I can download some new music to my phone.. I also need a new pair of ear plugs so I don’t have to share them in two places, one at home and one working out.

Beauty Tip : Wear Sun Screen – it slows down the aging process. Also begin to wear eye cream in your mid 20s early 30s. It will help to decrease wrinkles. DO IT, you own’t regret it.

I write this blog to keep me focused and to bless others.

Exciting things GOING DOWN ! Tonight there is a planning party for the wedding. Exciting to see the bridal party. Kristi’s birthday party, I think I will go Saturday Night, Sunday I have plans after church. Grove City coming up in a week. I can’t wait. Pray for safe travel. I want to hit New York and Company, Children’s Place, Banana Republic, Nine West and last but most definitely not least the CCO. I love Banana Republic and I am either always too full figured to wear their garments. I will check it out, sometimes their larger cuts are still small, I will see. New York and Company, is my one of my top 3 fav retailers for me. I find nice deals and they have a good fit for me. Nine West is NINE WEST, nothing needs to be said. But I will, style, fit, trend and at the Outlet affordable. I think they will be having a bogo during that time. CCO, makeup, fragrance, all in one store. The deals are awesome, I like venturing in to see what they have and what prices. If I can get genuine MAC discounted, I’m good. By the way, I am waiting on my approval for my MAC Pro card, then I can receive 40% off my products at MAC stores and online. Children’s Place I will be picking up Jayden some nice deals. Oh yeah, Maidenform is there, good under garments are crucial J Seriously, they are, I will say no more. Maybe I will be able to find some good workout shoes at Nike and a cute workout outfit. Vacation, a whole week of time off work, lots of time to focus on some things I need to take care of, relax and go to the steam room and sauna. So much fun. NamiWalk is scheduled for September 2.5 miles, I'm all in. It's for a good cause. I am collecting donations.

So, Worship and Praises to God, planning pary, Grove City Outlet, Vacation, Kristi Party ! I will take pictures and upload my Grove City haul, NamiWalk!

Please have a wonderfully blessed day and smile at someone today.


Breakfast :
Steel Cut Oatmeal /raisin and flaxseed
Ice Coffee – ymmy with Agave Nectar
Fresh Fruit

Lunch:
Salad/Heinen
Fresh Fruit
Ice Coffee – yeah cup #2

Dinner
TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment