Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Weekend are a Blessing ! Special Text Message !

Giving all my thanks and praises to God ! I am happy this week to have worked at being a good steward at my workplace. God gives me strength to get through my workday. Then He blesses me with the weekend ! You are worthy Lord. I give you praises for everything, no mater how big or how small. You provide for me in so many ways and I am truly grateful.

Yesterday, I felt productive. I am working on my surprise and have part A completed. I consulted with two experts and found a really good deal. Part B of my surprise will happen tomorrow. I will most likely post a photo. I am praying I am pleased with the results.

I walked the Creek with two friends. We had really good conversation which is a nice experience. It also helps the time to pass more quickly. Before you know it we are back to the bottom of the hill. I do notice when I walk by myself I walk faster and use my hand weights more. But I like the companionship. 5 miles this is so nice.

This morning I was pleasantly surprised to receive a email from our Guru of fitness Ms. Kim/Kathy informing me that she had reviewed my chart and that I was doing an “outstanding job”. WOW ! I was truly encouraged. Encouragement is one of True Image’s major components. But to receive a text was really special. She also set a new goal for me to reach Level 3 which is reasonable and fair. I am so excited about my new goal. It is to lose 14 more lbs, of which I have already lost 3 J So really I have 11 pounds to lose to reach Level 3. Then Level 4, Kim/Kathy will then set a goal for me to reach Level 4. This is my 3 attempt at Boot Camp type programs. I always come this close but never reach Level 4. I believe to feel comfortable and gradually go back to old lifestyle of over eating and not exercising. I really want to reach Level 4 it is important for me to reach it and for the program. And in addition to that upon reaching Level 4 status monthly fees are slashed by 50%. Upon reaching Level 3 I will kick in my toning to another level. I work on it individually now, and to be honest I should be kicking it in right now J

Weekend Goals : Worship and Praise, successfully lose 3 to 4 pounds at weekly weigh in, walk Saturday and Sunday at Euclid Creek, My Surprise, manicure, pay car insurance, ballroom and or park with Jayden (fun) and Hobby Lobby.

Small Haul: Yesterday I got a new blonzer and setting powder (beauty store brand) thus far I like the overall appearance. I will check in on setting powder to see it’s effectiveness.

I am planning to set up a Beauty Channel on You Tube, the name of the Channel will be Olivia’s Daughter. I will be giving review, hauls, and some OOTD. If you notice this blog has incorporated some of my beauty tips and hauls. This has been my platform to sort of practice in the writing form. Now taking it to video, well I am praying. I need to gather a photo of my mother to include on my page. I know the photo I want and have to look through tons of photos to get it. I have an area to do the videos. First I need the actual page put together with my vision in mind. I want to be able to incorporate my mother’s flare for life and beauty into this channel, she was a fashion icon of her day. So keep this in pray ! I need the courage to step on out there.

I applied for my Mac Pro Card, pray with me, this would be such a blessing !

Talk with you all soon ! Thanks for follwing and keeping up with your girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment