Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Feeling !

Feeling !


Lord I want to thank you for allowing me to connect to my good side. Lord only You know ! I thank you for pulling me along. I worship and give you the glory forever.

Tomorrow would have been my son, Chris Jordan’s 20th birthday ! He passed away so young. His friends refer to it as Forever Young. I praised God that he was with me for as long as he was. I think about him constantly. I see him everytime I see a tall, dark teen. I will always remember his beautiful smile and the way he raised his chin when he said hello. Yesterday, believe it or not I thought about his hands, how his nails looked and how dark and long his hands were. I am so glad I remember all these details about him. Remember how he made me laugh and how he gave me a kiss good bye everytime he got out of the car. I always remember the last time I saw him and our conversation, he told me he was going to get his driver’s licence the next day, and he teasingly asked me if he could drive my car. We laughed and parted company, we were in two separate cars and he was in the passenger’s seat. Our two cars raced, and the car he was in, beat me, he shook his finger at me and laughed ad waved and they drove off. That was it ! !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment