Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Fun !

We have been blessed with summer’s warmth ! God you are so good, the sunshine is wonderful and creates so much fun. I love summer ! God you created so much beauty.

This weekend I had a wonderful time with family and friends. I spent some time with Dominique which is always great. She is such a sweet person. She kept Jayden for a few hours and they were laughing and dancing all over the place. Jayden is really growing up, counting to 10 and doing some really cool stuff.

I had a full day on Saturday, workout, hair appointment, and shopping with friends. A lot was accomplished and this is great. Sunday worship and sermon was amazing as always. God pours into our pastor and he gives us the Word of the Lord.

I was able to walk at Euclid Creek on Sunday and it felt so good. I did not walk Saturday, so my muscles had a chance to recover. I used my two 3 lbs weights. Awesome ! The big hill is less of a struggle but I really have to breath, taking in as much oxygen as I can to keep me going. The Lord gives me the strength I need to get up that incline. I plan to do True Image and Euclid Creek this week. YAY I will do True Image tonight. I like to start the week off with True Image. Part of our requirement is that we attend 3 sessions per week, we can do more but we have to do a minimum of 3. So I like to get Monday under my belt.

My work week is gonna be full this week. I will get through it, and give it my all.

My eating routine is pretty much the same as usual. Oatmeal, salads, water, popcorn.
My appetite has decreased, I don’t get hungry like I use to. I can actually wait on a meal, without feeling like I am out of control. I do know I have to eat breakfast to keep me from starving.

I have a small haul from Cherry Culture, hopefully it will be delivered today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment