Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lord I am giving thanks to you for allowing me to wake up this morning with my mind on you. The creator of all things, Heaven and Earth. You love me so much, I feel wrapped in your arms. My Father !

Today is beautiful, the weather is hot but I love the warmth of the sun. Today I wore a yellowish top because I wanted to glow with the sunshine, although it looks like it might rain. Yesterday the rain was held back, and Stephanie and I got to walk the Creek. I also did my True Image workout, it was a extremely good workout. The team of leaders and members are all doing a really good job. One of the ladies from True Image is planning to join our walk this week, she walks through the woods and said it is an excellent trail. I shared this with Stephanie and she too is excited about the opportunity to venture on and challenge our bodies. I love working out and finding different things to do, it challenges the body and keeps me from getting bored.

Food - I had oatmeal with flaxseed, pecans and raisins for breakfast with watermelon and strawberries. I had a fruit salad for my dinner yesterday, DELICIOUSNESS. It is what my body was craving. I have an apple and 100 pack popcorn for my snack today. Lunch will most likely be a salad.

This morning I weighed in, I try and weigh in a couple times a week to gauge my weight, so I know if I am doing ok. This really helps ME stay on task. Some days the scale is up and times it’s down. The body is a funny thing. I have noticed that I need to do my Monday/Tuesday workout at True Image and not wait until Thursday to begin. I see better results over the course of the whole week.

I am still waiting on my beauty product haul from Cherry Culture. It should arrive today.  I ordered some NYX Matte Lipstick I am excited to try.

WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER I NEED TO DRINK MORE WATER – I NEED TO MAKE THIS A PRIORTITY

No comments:

Post a Comment