Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

VACATION

Lord I am so grateful to You for saving me. I am grateful for all things big and small. Lord You are my protector and provider.

Today is the day before I begin vacation. I am so thrilled that I am going on vacation. I have some things planned. Updates will follow. I probably won’t blog much while on vacation.

Eating healthy. Working out this evening then attending a planning meeting for the wedding. Fun, fun, fun !!! I will take my protein drink to have during the meeting. Lord give me strength to pass up and not be greedy if there are snacks there. This morning I had dropped a few more ounces causes me to lose an appropriate pound. I was very pleased. Other’s are noticing my success and that is always motivational. One young lady asked me to be her trainer. I was shocked, and I offered her some suggestions.

Lord give me strength as I continue on my life’s journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment