Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fresh New Day, Coming my way!

Lord you are an almighty God! You never failed me yet, even when I thought you had, you were holding me with loving arms. I feel your Joy and for this I am grateful! Thank You Lord!

Today I feel wonderfully blessed by God! I am standing on God’s promise!

Today I got up with my regular morning routine, doing what I do! My morning routine keeps me on task and it leaves little room for error. I enjoy my morning time with myself and the Lord. It is quiet, peaceful and time for me to think about what was accomplished yesterday and moving forward into today. Each day is fresh, full of many wonderful blessings. Each day I think about what could be approved upon to make my day more pleasantly blessed. I have begun to smile more; Kirk Franklin’s song inspires me so much. I notice when I smile the world smiles with me. My mom taught me this, but now I see for myself. Thanks Oliva!

Yesterday I did my (TI) True Image workout. I made it to an earlier class so I was happy, I could move forward with my evening. I did not venture out to (EC) Euclid Creek as it looked like rain. But I did walk 45 minutes at Heights High track. Real nice relaxing brisk walk, no inclines so it was very relaxing. Its back to EC this evening Lord willing.

Praise Report: Yesterday my family ordered Pizza for dinner from Theresa's Pizza; it’s one of my favorites. I actually picked the pizza up, paid for it, I mean everything. Guess what? I had one bite, not one slice, but one bite. I needed to taste it and I did. I had a salad while my family arte pizza. This was nothing but the Lord. POWERFUL!

In addition to this, I had purchased a dress 2 weeks ago, and took it back to exchange it for a smaller size and it looks amazing. I brought the bigger size thinking OH well, I can’t fit a medium, when the large is hanging right here. The medium fit so much better. I got to work on my jeans now, WOW, I know very lil about jeans, I never really wear them, and I am a dress/skirt kind of woman. When I wear pants they need to be tailored and most tailored pants come in smaller sizes and cost TONS of money. I need to drop more pounds before I can wear tailored pants. Which is not a big deal for me because I am more comfortable in dresses. I grew up wearing dresses, and did not wear pants until I was 18 years old. My parents were strict Pentecostal, and believed pants were male garments. So I learned to wear dresses and to this day I feel more comfortable in a dress. My mom always said it was lady like. She also enforced wearing them to the knee, but preferably below allowing them to be long enough when you sit. She was serious, but it is true, she said it was classy and respectable.

God blesses us each day with a life of abundance, let’s be grateful and give God the glory and honor He deserves.

Chat with you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment