Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Euclid Crew WOW

WOW Euclid Creek

God is so very amazing ! He helps us, supports us and has our back. He is my very best friend. I am forever grateful for His goodness. I experience God’s, Favor, Grace and His Mercy all the time. He pours into me, keeping me. God and I are in a close relationship, He loves me and keeps be in Peace. Thank You Lord !

Here I am today feeling real good, the sun is shining and I have lots to be thankful. I have family and friends who love and care about me. God placed people in my life that understand me and love me somewhat unconditionally. J

Lifestyle Update: I am loving this healthy lifestyle. I have a routine in which I am holding myself accountable to. With the exception of 8 glasses of water per day J I usually have 4 to 5, with a very large unsweetened tea that I sweeten with Agave Nectar. Yummy goodness, deliciousness. This is my evening treat after my workouts. Yesterday, I walked Euclid Creek and this was the second time I used my 3 lb weights. The other day I shared my weights and only had them ½ ways through the walk. Well using them the entire time is a STRAIGHT UP WORKOUT ! I sweateddddddddddddd. The weights took the 5 mile walk, yes 5 mile walk to a hold nether level. I used the weights as resistants, strength training, toning and cardio. Those weights are my new FAV. When I got on the scale this morning I had dropped 3.4 lbs since the day before. I know, I know, I know, it sounds unbelievable. I weighted myself 3 times to make sure I was seeing correctly. The scale was like RECOGNIZE I am not broke, you are seeing correctly. Believe it and claim it. Now I plan to walk it again this evening but I probably won’t have the same intensity as I will be walking with a friend and we will be chatting, you know girl talk. I like switching up and/or adding to my workouts, it challenges my body in ways you wouldn’t believe.

The atmosphere at the park is so nice, many of my fellow NCBF members and friends walk there. The air is so nice and clean feeling, yeah in Cleveland, I am feeling like I am breathing clean air. The trees bring shade and coolness, it is the perfect place to walk. There are markers along the way indicating distance. There are 2 to 3 ROCKY moments which I love. In addition to all this it is absolutely FREE. Praise God ! God is amazing, best workout in town and it is free. He provides for us all the time. As you can tell I love this trail. I feel like I am becoming a regular, because the regular people have began to speak to me, there is a sort of respect thing with workout people. We enjoy seeing other’s workout and take care of themselves.

Eating: I have a routine for my eating. I have reliable proteins and fiber and some fat. I have either oatmeal/nuts/raisins and coffee for breakfast or two boiled egg whites. On Saturday I treat myself to breakfast at First Watch. Snack is either a peach/apple or orange or popcorn. I depend on popcorn for my crunch factor. I need the crunch. I chew gum because I need to chew. No other reason LOL I drink bold roast Star Bucks pretty much every morning for the kick start. I take two B12 supplements for my slow metabolism. I also have other supplements. Dinner is either a salad with grilled chicken or two chicken wraps from Mc Donald’s with no cheese. This usually carries me through the day. If I am up late past 11:00 p.m., I get hungry, then I know it is time to take myself to sleep.

Small Haul : Yesterday I picked up a Remington Curling Wand, I can’t wait to see how it performs on me. I got new much needed workout shoes from Kohl’s and I had a 15% off coupon. But then I saw some 4 inch black shoes, that needed me J They were on sale and the 15% applied toward them. They were originally 59 bucks my cost was 19. Yeah !

Big Surprise : Saturday morning, 10:00 a.m. Stay tuned !

Enjoy Life, Love the Lord !

No comments:

Post a Comment