Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Today Today Today

Thank you Lord for waking me up and blessing me with life. I love You because of who You are.
I had thought I wouldn't feel up to blogging today, but I decided to say a few words. Not much ! I got up this morning at 5:45 a.m. and went to Heights High and walked the track for approximately 45 minutes. I completed one mile, it isn't my usual 5 mile walk, but it was something to jump start my day. This evening I have to see Ms. Juanita to have my hair done, so I know I will not walk this evening. I will have to walk tomorrow morning also because I have a meeting which will prevent me from walking.
After my walk I went home and weighed myself. God is so amazing. I had lost a pound from yesterday's weight. Which was quite motivating. Sometimes I weigh in daily other times I skip, since I did lost 2 oz last week, I changed up my food intake a bit so I want to see if it is making a difference. I am not clear on what is causing the lost, but I am GRATEFUL and feel blessed. Saturday's weigh in should be successful. I am shooting for 2 to 3 lbs. Oh yes, I have been having a 110 calorie Protein Shake from Trader Joes, 1 gram of sugar and 21 grams of Protein. It is good. I drink it for my 3 o'clock snack instead of my usual popcorn.
I plan to relax at Ms. Juanita's and be pampered by her personal care. God blesses our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment