Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Trust You !

I am continuing to ask God’s blessings on my life. I know God is able and that He loves me so dearly. I want to be led by God and be about my Father’s business. I love the Lord he is so amazing.

Today I need to address some negativity in my life. I need to move forward. I don’t need to take on other people’s responsibility and stress. This should not be difficult when I have addressed the issued, said what I needed to say. It is frustrating to me. I need the Lord to remove it from my head as it festers in me. I need God to make a change in me, open my heart and allow me to see how I can be helpful without allowing it to stress me out.

Today I learned a valuable lesson that is to be guided and led by God. Because when I am things work out in a positive way. Yesterday during my supervision there were things on my chest that I did not address, I was given more responsibility and I sucked it up. I thought to myself she must think I can handle it, and I took it as a compliment instead of feeling put upon. Today one of the first emails was from her saying she had not realized my workload and said she would do a better job giving out job assignments. I was so excited that I had not got an attitude or started to vent. God allowed me to stay positive. God shows himself in my life in so many different ways. Pray with me as I work to build an even better work relationship. Pray for God’s blessings on the families we serve, let us be honest and work in the child and family’s best interest.

Tonight, I plan to attend Pray Service, YES, I have not been actively participating. God is able to heal, and I do believe this. I Trust you !

No comments:

Post a Comment