Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

No Problem ! No Worries !

Lord help me with my words Sometimes I have the ability to watch my mouth and at other times I am coming out with whatever ! I need you right now Lord. Forgive me Lord, I know I have not been the best the last couple of days.

I am feeling good, but the enemy is so busy trying to ruin everything I have worked to build. He is doing a real good job. I will not let the enemy steal my glory. God please help me to get through this hurdle.

Yesterday, my mother-in-law passed away. She was a kind and sweet woman. I pray for her to RIP sand I pray that she had a personal relationship with the Lord. Her religious beliefs were not of serving the Lord, but I pray she was a believer. I hope this makes sense.

Food: I am eating the lunch I had yesterday which consisted of cantaloupe, watermelon, salsa, laughing cow cheese, and Flaxseed chips. For breakfast I had oatmeal with flaxseed but not as big of helping as usual,, there were no eggs at the breakfast bar. I am determined to drink my water today J Yesterday, I did my True Image workout and I did my 5 mile walk. Yesterday’s walk was a struggle for me and my walking buddy. As we walked we continuously asked for God’s help. I pray for my walking buddy that God will continue to motivate her to a better lifestyle. She is trying , I pray I will her the right words of encouragement.

This morning when I weighed in I had dropped 4 oz. Doesn’t seem like a lot but it is so encouraging. I am thanking God the small and the big successes. I realize every oz adds up to a pound leading me to my goal.

Tonight’s plan is to do True Image and to walk my 5 miles at the Creek. Lord’s will I will accomplish this. Continue to pray for me and with me.

I pray you are blessed by my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment