Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Very Thankful ! Examining Me !

I am so thankful to God for his many blessings. I am grateful that I serve a true and living God. He lives within me and gives me favor, grace and mercy ! Thank you so much Lord !
I woke up this morning with my grandbaby. I love him so much, he is growing and learning so much. He woke up pointing at my nose and said “nose”. He then took his sippie cup and pointed at the eyes of the character and said “eyes”. He pointed for a ink pen, when he got it, he attempted to write and said “A”. I am grateful for all things big and small.

"May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.It is there for each and every one of us."

Yesterday we had a phenomenal workout, Yes phenomenal. Ms. Kim worked our abs. We did 200 situps and some new situps using our weights and also used weights to work our sides. We are sculpting our bodies. I now look into the exercise mirror and focus on my body. I find this important as it helps me to keep my body in good alignment and to keep my posture correct as I exercise. He keeps me strong, and motivated as I can see the improvement in me. I come into my workout as a naked palet, usually with no makeup, hair pulled back. I now take the time at home to look in the mirror and see me naked, seeing myself for what I am, is good. I am growing into being comfortable in my skin. This is ME ! I use this time to examine Me. Yesterday, I loved what I saw, I see LOTS of room for improvement, but I visually see where I have come from. Thank you LORD !
I will go into my workout tonight energized knowing this is the time I spend with myself, getting to know the naked me. This is the empty naked pallet I begin with, and then enhance with lotions, makeup, heels, etc. This is where it starts !
I have been drinking my 8 glasses of water, this morning I weighed in and I had lost another pound. I weigh at least 3 times per week at home to stay on track and focused. My scale lets me know the real deal. I am currently detoxing my system, working to flush out impurities. Thursday night I will do my clay facial and I exfoliate face and body daily. This weekend I may invest in a professional pedicure. It would be nice and relaxing. Or I could do it myself and save some bucks. We will see. Yesterday my order of LeFemme blushes came. Beautiful, I got a coral shade, burgundy shade, and purple shade. All of them are fab ! Tree got some really beautiful shades too. I am gonna invest in about 4 more shades, they are really economical $2.50 each. I also took advantage of the Wet and Wild sale at Rite Aide. Buy one get one ½ I got some nail polishes and lipstick. At walmart I saw some covergirl colored eyeliners I would look to have for my collection, BUT they were almost 8 bucks each, and I need 3 colors. I may take a sale’s ad from CVS to walmart and have them price match. Maybe, Maybe not. We will see. I also picked up the bottom lash massacre from Clinique, it is so cute and perfect. While at Macy’s I got a summer dress/tunic for 9.99, it is yellow, giving my summer wardrobe some color. When I am in doubt, I look to Ariel for fashion assistance. You know she dresses the windows of Ann Taylor, she is building a nice resume. But anyway she said I should wear skinny jeans with it with heels.
Talk to you guys later

No comments:

Post a Comment