Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday ! Yeah ! Tuesday !

Yesterday was extremely awesome ! I want to give ALL the praises to God ! For he alone gives me what I need to venture on in this journey. Thank You Lord for providing and caring for me and my family. Thank you for putting people in my life that care about me. Thank you for blessing me with a dear kind mother and father who showed me love. Through their example of love I have learned to love others. Thank you for them bringing me up to serve YOU.

My title today is Tuesday ! Yeah ! Tuesday ! It is what it is ! It is Tuesday and it is so rainy. I was afraid it would mess up my wedge cork heels, but it didn’t. I am sure all this rain will make for beautiful scerny in the days and weeks to come. This weekend I had lots of fun, I took a long walk with Hugo, Carmello and Tree. It felt so good to get out in the sun, relax and have fun. I went to the mall with Ariel after church on Sunday and we picked up some bargains at Forever 21. No I can’t wear there clothes, but I can rock the jewelry. The sermon on Sunday was awesome. The word keeps me encouraged to continue.

On Sunday, I also went to see the Wright Family, I love them so much. Eric passed away on Friday from a motor cycle accident. My first thought was Oh No, why ! That was my human response. Then God placed this in my heart, he knew the Lord, the family is strong and will continue to serve God, we all are passing through and must leave here to be with our Lord. This gave me comfort for the family. This is the 3rd child Sis Wright has lost. She helped me so much when Chris passed, I knew she understood. God has been so good to her. She was one of my mother’s oldest and best friends. They loved one another as sisters in Christ. My mother is the God mother to Molly, Sis Wright’s youngest who sang at my mother’s funeral. The Wright’s are family. We are bonded by our love for God as our Father.

Yesterday, now you talking about productive. I took care of some important stuff. Real important. Relieved some stress. Remember, a blog or so back I began to focus on Taking Care of Business. Well I am on a good path of productivity. I am so grateful to God for this change in me.

Today my supervisor made some really positive things about my growth and where she sees me going at our agency. This is encouraging during these economic times.

Sunday I got a awesome non fat yogurt with a lil chocolate syrup with fresh strawberries from the smoothie place at Beachwood Mall. Delicous, Delicous, Delicous. Then yesterday I went back and got a Pom Pun Smoothie, Delicious and filing. I am glad I found a non fat, natural sugar place to get summer treats. My eating has been awesome, my water intake is increasing. My workout yesterday was fantastic, Zoe lead our class, she is humorous and cares about our success. She pushes us and encourages as we workout. I love my ladies of True Image. Ariel is joining tonight. This will be fun and she will get an awesome workout experience. I wish everyone could come and benefit from this experience. We are just a close group. I thank God for sending me back to the ladies of True Image. Since my Saturday weigh in I have lost an additional 2 lbs. Meaning I have dropped a pound per day. Praise God ! I have been doing my guaranteed weight loss thing, which means, I workout hard, throw in a couple extra workouts, drink water and eat healthy, I added oatmeal at breakfast. Awesome, it is filling and has fiber. When I do this and believe and pray, I lose 3 to 4 pound per week. Sometimes it is difficult to do this week after week, but when I don’t I feel down and not as energized. Caffeine seems to help me too. I stay less hungry and I have a.m. energy. I pray for God’s help and help for those seeking a healthy lifestyle. I am almost at level 2 for True Image. I should meet this goal in the month of June.

I am exciting plans for Sunday after church ! Fun, Fun, Fun !!!!


Thank you Lord !

No comments:

Post a Comment