Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Zoo Day



A day at the Zoo !

I want to thank God for allowing me to be able to do things with my family, to love them and to offer them service. I feel really blessed to have my family and friends. I am so grateful to God for giving me what I need to be able to serve them. I thank God for giving me the strength I need, and His love.

Yesterday we went to the Zoo. It was so much fun experiencing this with Jayden. He had fun and we looked at the animals and he learned some things. He absorbs everything he experiences. He was on his best behavior and his appetite was good, he had pizza, juice, popsicle. It was a good summer day for us. Ariel came and took lots of photos, I praise God for her.

Yesterday, I walked all over the zoo, got back in time for True Image and had a good workout. Zoe took us there again, it was cool. Then I came home and took a nice relaxing walk. Dana walked with me, we had good conversation. He misses Chris as I do. I got to see one of the Twins that were good friends of Chris. They are in college in Akron.

My eating is good, I need to drink more and more water. Last week I met my goal. I lost 3 pounds. This week I am aiming for 2 to 3 pounds loss. It is doable, drinking sufficient water, reducing carbs and increasing veggies. More salads this week, I need my Heinen salads not the Wendy’s Salads this week. If I do this I WILL meet my goal. I am excited about this week. Wednesday I see Ms. Juanita for a new do. Thursday Terri and I have scheduled some time to shop. Friday I am going to dinner with Bri. Fun, Fun, Fun ! Saturday I will go to David’s Bridal and order my dress and shoes. Fabulous ! Nicole looked wonderful Sunday in her dress. Nice curves !

No comments:

Post a Comment