Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

TCB-Taking Care of Business - Starts Today

I am thanking God for placing in me the desire to step up and take care of business. I want God to work in me, but I need to do some things myself. God has extended his Grace and Favor on me and for this I am truly grateful. I want to go to sleep and wake up in a better place of peace. God continue to help me and send those to me that can encourage me on this journey.

TCB – I am on the beginning journey of taking care of business. I am writing down long term and short term goals for success. I can do this. I have fears and my fears stop have stopped me from moving forward on things I need to do. God I need your help right now. I will be taking a day by day approach to handling different areas of business in my life. I have begun today.

Life would be better for me. It is as if I am tormenting myself and burying myself in unnecessary worry. Today is the day.

Eating: I have been doing well, on Memorial Day, I took two walks and ate really, really healthy. Surprised, yeah me too ! My cuz is also on a path of healthy eating, so there was no BBQing for us. We had fruits and veggies and Green Tea. Yummy !

Saturday at weigh in I had a combined weight loss of 33 lbs. I was excited. Since March 1st God has worked in me to drop this weight. I am on a good journey with this. I am grateful that my cuz is on a better path of healthiness. I still have work to do but I am definitely encouraged by what has happened in my life. Friday evening I went to NY and Company and brought clothes. YES YES YES !!! I was a bit nervous that I would not be able to get into regular clothes store clothing. But I did and boy did I clean up. I got a pair of crop jeans, 2 pair of black crop pants, 1 pair white crop pants, 2 summer dresses, and 2 tops for 104 bucks. The crops were buy one get one for 75% off, yes ! And in addition to that I had a coupon which entitled me to spend 100 bucks get 40 bucks off. So even the first pair of crops were reduced by the 40% off and also the second pair, making the second pair a lil over 6 bucks. Fantastic ! The other items were clearance and were not discounted by the coupon, which was cool because the dresses were 10 dollars each, orginially 39.99. WOW. Oh I forgot this the young lady gave my other items a 15% discount just because ! She had worked to help me find items on the floor and was excited for me and gave a sister a extra discount. God’s favor J The best thing is now check this out is that when I got home I tried the black crops on and they were TOO BIG, so I have them in the car to take back and get a smaller size. So amazing !

Another thing, I am working along side my friend and she is training me some skills on proper make up application. I am in training to be a MUA. I love it. I am building a professional make up kit. I am also applying for a MAC Pro Card, how awesome. I am gathering things needed to send into MAC Cosmetics, then when it is approved I will receive a really nice discount on MAC products. Why was I at there counter yesterday, buying products :) I was able to find a really good working under eye concealer. I feel less tired so my eyes should look less tired :) I am staying encouraged about this venture. I am also gathering things to sell jewelry this summer, I love girly things.

I write these blogs to help me work through stuff and in a hope that someone can be blessed by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment