Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Taking Care of Business Continued

This morning I woke up with my mind of Jesus ! Yes I did ! I am grateful to know my creator and to have a personal relationship with HIM. He provides for me and keeps me moving. I am so glad for Jesus. Lord You are my savior and I honor You in my life. I pray my life is any example of others and that they see You living in me.

This morning I got up, got dressed and began Taking Care of Business. I made contact with two important pieces of business. I give praises to God for leading me to do this. Only the power of God could push me this way. It was not so awful and it felt good getting it off my list of things to do. One of the items I have to follow up with, I have completed the paperwork so now I will make a note to turn it in. Yes, 2 things down. Tomorrow I will make 2 calls that I need to do. One for me and another for Nique. Then Saturday at 10:30 I will take care of yet a VERY important piece of business, which will enable me to do another thing. In doing this on Saturday, I can follow up and take care of business next week. YES ! TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS !

Yesterday, I saw Ms. Juanita, yes, she continues to be awesome. She does a really good job at pampering her clients and taking time to answer questions and to give advice. Love her !!!!! She did my brows, I had did some plucking around, but she took it to a whole nother level. We had some discussion about my upcoming appointment. We also scheduled my appointment for Oren and Nicole’s wedding. Experience has taught me to book way ahead with Ms. Juanita, she has a solid clientele so I needed to get on the book.

I am feeling real good today. I like to accomplish things. Tonight I will workout, possibly do Zumba too J J J My eating has been good, I am pleased with my new lifestyle of eating healthy. The enemy is so sneaky, he tries to slip in and put negative thoughts in my head about my self image. I am working to push the thoughts and love me for who I am. God always shows me who I am in His special way.

No comments:

Post a Comment