Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 67 - Colorful



Day 67

Praise the Lord ! Praise the Lord !

This weekend I was blessed in so many ways. Beginning on Friday, True Image took Takeema out to dinner for her farewell. It was such a blessing to all of us to together and have some fun. I pray that it touched her in a special way. Saturday morning I weighed in with True Image and I had lost 2 lbs. a total of about 7 lbs for the month of November. I am currently between a size 12 and 10. God is AMAZING. I give ALL the glory to God for giving me what I needed to do this. On Saturday I was able to share one of the gifts God gave me. I taught a friend how to make jewelry. It was a good session and she learned quickly. We plan to met again this coming Friday for session number 2.

Now if you know me you know I do a lil shopping on Saturday. I went again thirsting and found designer blouses. Colorful blouses; fuchsia, winter cream/white, blue and a cheetah print. They will pair nice with jeans. I am really feeling jeans right now. This is the same thrift store where I got a Georgia Armani suit for 15 bucks.

Sunday we were blessed with a wonderful sermon for those that are hurting or broken. It was amazing. YET….. Thank you Lord the sermon ministered to me. Then I was able to go to dinner with a friend and celebrate her mother’s birthday who has passed away. It was good to talk and share our feelings about our mothers who are gone on to glory. Then we rode up to Marshall’s and got some workout gear. I got two pair of workout pants on sale for 10 bucks each. I also picked up some fun/funky workout socks. Colorful I love it. I am loving color right now.

I did not put up Christmas Tree ! We will get it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment