Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 63 - Dec 1st - down 4.6 more

Day 63

Dear Lord I thank You for today and all that You have in store for me today. I pray that I walk in Your will. Lord remove from me any thoughts of negativity that enter, help me to keep my tongue and stay out of unproductive chatter.

Yesterday, was a blessing. I went to see Ms. Juanita, it was a relaxing experience in which I enjoyed. She got me together quickly and I was able to make the end of prayer service and fellowshipped and I attended my Celebrate Recovery life group. Life Group was really good, we got an opportunity to support our life group leader who has suffered a major loss. She is so transparent, we all were in an attempt to help her through the process of grieving.

I weighed in this morning as we have to on the first day of every month for FA. The month of November I lost a total of 4.6 lbs. Which is good, seeing that I am in maintainance phase with True Image. I am pleased. I weigh in this Saturday at True Image, I am excited. My goal for FA has not been established by my sponsor. We will work on it together. I am so grateful to have FA in my life, I am making healthier choices which is helping me to continue to loss. Prior to FA I would most likely be climbing back up on the scale. I see the importance of FA in my life. I am loving the healthier lifestyle.

Lord in the way of relationship ! Help me Lord ! You know me better than I know myself. Help me in areas that I need help.

This weekend I plan to attend a Farewell party for a dear friend who I will miss dearly. She is so sweet and kind hearted. Saturday, I plan to weigh in and go to a couple vintage shops, one is knew to me. I have a tight budget so I hope to find some reasonably priced treasures. And they are treasures !

No comments:

Post a Comment