Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 62

Day 62

Thank You Lord ! I want to thank you for daily blessing my family and friends, for providing and Your protection. I realize your power daily.

Yesterday was real good. I was off work and had an opportunity to rest and reflect. I did workout and do True Image. Wow I hadn’t worked out in a few days and I could feel the difference, for the past two weeks my schedule has only allowed me to workout one day a week, I must get back to 2 days or even 3 days per week. I like being able to do the routine without feeling totally exhausted. Friday True Image will celebrate TG leaving to return to Florida. This will be fun! I am praying regarding True Image and listening to God for how he plans to use me.

I attended Life Group, Fit for the King, and we had a wonderful fellowship, movie, Fork over Knives and a delicious potluck. The movie is such a blessing. I am understanding the effects of meats in my diet and needing direction on whether I will pursue a plant based diet.

I went to Avalon yesterday and did my first exchange, I took in some pieces I could not wear and also some shoes which the heels were extremely high, and now they are too large. I found a new boutique a few doors down from Avalon. The pricing was a bit expensive but they are one of a kind pieces. I was able to get one really nice bell sleeve, with pearl embellishment on the front. I purchased a tank to wear underneath to keep it modest J I will pair it with jeans and wear it during the holidays.

I am feeling so much better about life and I owe this all to God. I am needing God more and allowing Him to use me.

No comments:

Post a Comment