Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 42 - God is GOOD!

I am coming to you Lord with a heart of Thanksgiving. Thanking You for everything. Lord please help me with areas of my life that I need help with, and you are able and more than capable of helping me. My insecurities show up and they are not pleasing to You and not in line with Kingdom building.

Yesterday was hump day I day that I was lead to give God his glory. I went to prayer service and then to my Life Group. It was really good prayer service, full of thanksgiving all to Your glory. We learned that our Life Group leader’s mother passed away. Lord we were grateful that she and her mother were on good terms. Thank You Lord.

I have been working the FA program and the plan continues to be a blessing to me, friends and to family. Tree and two of her dear friends went to FA . God is GOOD! My subject line of the first email I received today was entitled God is GOOD! It was from one of my FA fellows. Communicating is an important piece of the FA program.

Today is a relaxed look for me at work, I have True Image after work. I got to get my workout on. I actually wore some jeans and a long sleeve tee and layered it with a H&M sweater. I didn’t feel like to much fussing around this morning. Wanted to keep it simple. It is more a weekend look. But I am thankful we can wear jeans to work. They are so comfortable. I had not worn jeans in a long time, when I am heavier I do not feel comfortable wearing jeans. My legs are thick it and it seems like in jeans all you would see is thunder thighs.

Today is one of my less busy evenings. True Image and then ………………………….
I will most likely do some washing and tidy up J Need to keep things in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment