Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 46 - Order



Day 46

Thank You Lord for allowing me to know You and appreciate You. I am so grateful to recognize Your power. I love You and know that You want the best for me. Lord lead me guide and bless me. I am asking You because I feel I am ready, but You know me best.

I had a wonderful weekend, I was able to bless others and others blessed me. I was a bit busy but got a lot accomplished. Saturday was fun shopping with a friend, we went to Chelsea’s and got some really really nice deals. I was able to pick up a 40s or 50s three quarter length coat. I also got a fox tail to wear it is really cute and it was priced reasonably.

Tree wants one I will take her over there in the next couple of weeks. This Saturday is dedicated to Nique it is her birthday weekend, and I am preparing the set up and preparing food. I will keep it a simple menu as not to stress us all out. It will be fun ! I may sleep at her house overnight and come home in the morning and get ready for service. This Saturday I plan to attend Knife over Forks at the new Stephanie Tubbs-Jones building. I want to support Sandy and see the documentary.

I went to True Image Saturday morning at 7:30 a.m. yes 7:30 AM to weigh in. I now weigh in every other week instead of weekly as I am in their maintenance phase. I had dropped 2 lbs, which was totally ok with me. I need to slow down my weight loss as I only want to lose 4 more lbs. These pounds don’t have to be lost immediately, I am not stressing over the last 4 lbs. Now my sponsor may have another goal for me which we will negotiate.

Ms. Bell and I plan to go jean shopping in a few weeks. She is an awesome jean shopper we are going to go to Buckle. She suggested I get a nice belt to wear with my jeans, she suggested TJ Maxx. I am out of the loop when it comes to jeans so she is my jean stylist.

Beauty - my Nars blush came, it is radiant and has a nice glow. But you can not have a heavy hand. It needs to be blended well. But it is beautiful. Also my YSL highlighter came, I will do a test tomorrow and compare it to my ELF highlighter. I will use one under one eye and the other under the other to determine the length of wear and if it cakes. I will say it is of the smoothest texture. I am pleased with both purchases. I am awaiting my Urban Decay -All nighter- I welcome this as I am not a person who touches up makeup. So this purchase should serve me well. Oh yeah, check out my black boots, they are really comfortable.

Yesterday I received a compliment from someone’s opinion I trust. It was nice and I appreciated it. I am humbled by everyone’s compliments and love showed toward my journey. I pray I am a testimony to someone and that God will bless others by what He has done for me.

I have to get some things in order in my life NOW !

No comments:

Post a Comment