Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 48

Day 48

Lord You are so worthy ! You are excellent in Your power and Your love. I give You the honor and the glory in my life and in my daily worship. Lord help me live a life of worship.

Yesterday was a really good use of time ! I had someone come over and help me do some organizing. We got things together, I need to do some follow up and have Tony hang me some racks for storage. Next I will have her help me breakdown the porch and basement.

I did True Image it was a good workout, good toning throughout exercise. I don’t stress going to workout now. The extra stress of losing is gone. Now I am maintaining. I personally want to lose 3 to 4 more lbs. But I am not pushing for it to happen right now at least by the first of the year.

Last night I cooked my dinner for tonight, I made fresh string beans with turkey meat. Delicious, Delicious, Delicious. I brought some for work today to have with my lunch and I will eat them throughout the week for lunch and dinner. I am thankful to God for giving me the energy to pick those string beans J

Tonight I see Ms. Juanita for a evening of pampering, It will be nice, she is in her new location. I want to make the Town Hall meeting at the church if I get out in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment