Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 35

I want to give You the praise and the glory for everything You have done for me. I am excited about You and thrist for You. For this I am glad.

Yesteday, I missed out on my bible study group. I was at Ms. Juanita but we talked about the goodness of Jesus so it was well worth the time J Ms. Juanita is a wonderful young woman of God. I love her spirit. I am praying for God’s continual blessings in her life. On top of that she rocked my hair LOL While at the shop I was able to connect with a couple of my church family members. LOVE THEM !

At work, our supervisor had a meeting with us and it was one of those non motivational meetings. She is not a team builder, but she is a good company person. So overall I guess she is good for our agency. I disagree with lots of what she does but I have to respect her role/position in my life as she is over me. God gives me the strength to work and communicate with her.

God give me strength this day Lord to do what I need to do and to operate in Your will.
___________________________________
Lifestyle – Eating for me is such an awesome experience. I love the food that is before me. Yesterday during my lunch I sat and studied the word of God for my Life Group class. I need the Lord to build me up as a witness to his word. Give me the words to encourage others in healthy lifestyles.

I want to organize my closets and clean the kitchen this Saturday. It does not appear that I have anything special planned for Saturday.

Relationships – My relationships with family and friends are good and healthy. I am praying that God will give me what I need to begin to open myself up to being in a loving relationship. WORK WITH ME LORD !

No comments:

Post a Comment