Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 49 - Still working the plan

Lord You are magnificent and so worthy of the praise. You are in me and I feel Your presence. Lord give me a pure heart and a pure mind. Remove from me that what blocks me from You. Help me in this process. Lord I am grateful. Bless others and provide for their needs. Thank You !

Yesterday was cool ! I went to see Ms. Juanita and she has relocated. I used the time under the dryer to relax and browse through magazines. I then went home, had some quiet time and ate the dinner I had prepared the day before. I talked to Nique last night and put together a menu for her 25th celebration. She is expecting 50 people. WOW ! I will be doing some shopping and cooking Saturday. YES ! I want to get her a special gift for the BIG 25. I love her sooooo much ! She is my sweet and loving blessing.

Beauty Corner: This morning I remembered to order my black soap. I need to keep black soap in my life LOL It exfoliates lovely and moisturizes well. I ordered 4 bars this should last me through the winter and into the spring. I don’t use it on my face as my face is sensitive and I got breakouts. I wore the jeans my friend gave me they fit really well. She is so sweet, I must do something for her. She has an eye for jeans and good cuts. I have to pick up some items today from the drug store. I may stop in at Avalon and see what’s new. I will pick up a sewing machine to do some alterations. I have to get it today or tomorrow, Saturday will be busy for me.

True Image - I will be working out tonight. I will be working to tone, not so much cardio. Oh yeah, tonight is the night Debbie/Kathy want to take my photo to add to the wall. I have to remember ! Debbie will be there tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment