Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

40 Days – For Me and For Others

God this prayer is one of gratitude for all Your love and understanding. I stand in awe of your love. You are everything to me. You have been faithful to me through it all. I give honor to You and I am very careful to give you the Praise ! Amen !

Lord I want to do Your bidding in my life. This seems so wonderful to me, to walk in Your path and living in your will. I know you have a plan to prosper me and have given me a life of abundance. You have giving me an abundance of love and opened up my heart to see You and as the amazing Creator that You are. Amazing!

Yesterday was somewhat frustrating at work. I am so blessed, so truly blessed to believe in a God that works in my life. My work life can be so stressful, when I allow my flesh to surface. I am working on humbling myself. I need to work so I need to submit.

God please guide ! Help me ! I know that I need You in my life. Please allow me to know that this is of You and that they are not operating in the flesh. Let me be special and adored in a Godly manner. Allow me to be respectful and open to trust. Thank You Lord ! Thank You Lord !

Last night’s meeting was really good. I look forward to the fellowships and the shares. My sponsor was the qualifier, she is such a wonderful woman of God. God I thank you for giving me boldness and courage to step up to the plate to serve. I am working my 90 days and plan to serve in the program as I am lead. My eyes have been open to so much and I am grateful. So much about why I worshipped food. The food was blocking my service and worship to God. Maybe not for others but for me. I hear myself in each story, I want to be able to have a God filled share in order to help others. God you have honored me by providing me with this program and I want it to help others. I look forward to my mornings that are peaceful and communicating with my sponsor is such a spiritual experience. I truly experience God as we use our time to give God the glory for our lives.

Lord bless our Life Group tonight. Let Your power be amongst us. Let us work together as women trying to help another and ourselves. We thank you for our group and leadership. Women of moderation. The name of the group is so appropriate.

OK OK OK, this morning I had a yearning desire to weigh in. According to my home scale I had dropped 2 lbs since the 29th. Putting me closer to my personal goal. I want to be about where I am but want to lose not need to lose so I need to draw close to God. I want to focus on toning my arms, abs and thighs. By summer I would like to be much more toned in these target area.

Closet issues – OK I have been shopping, I need to put some attention on organizing my things so I know what’s up in order to pull together fashion forward/backward (vintage) looks LOL I will work more on organizing this weekend. I have weigh in at True Image on Saturday a.m. and then go to Seed Team. I should be home by 1:00. I need to dedicate this time to organizing. I will take Tree’s advice and begin to breakdown Nique’s room to organize my clothing and accessories. Yeah, this is gonna be work, I may employ someone to help me out. I will think this out.

Until we chat again ! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment