Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 34

Day 34

Lord God You are the Lord of Lords and the Prince of Peace, my everything. I adore your name Oh Lord. Thanks for creating me as I am. Use me and I ask that I live in Your will.

Yesterday, was yesterday ! It was a very productive day. I accomplished things at my workplace and in my personal life. I listed my priorities and when I looked over them this morning, I could check them off. I even did something special I checked out a different Goodwill and did some thifting. I picked up a nice long brown maxi skirt. It will look nice with a t or turtle neck belted. It was $3.50 and when I took it to the register it was discounted to $1.99. Excellent deal ! I will put it in the cleansers on Thursday when I pick up. This morning I picked up my thifted blazers and 2 dresses from the cleaners, they look amazing. I actually put one of the blazers on in the cleansers and wore it to work as a coat, it is the black wool one. I added a scarf and a fushia long sleeve T. I am loving the deals.

Tuesday’s Life Group was amazing. We talked and shared and it was good for me and hopefully everyone. Leader and I discussed my role as assistant and mapped out what we will be doing in her absence.
· Lesson 6
· Need sign in sheet (will get one from Constance tonight)
· Special topic of interest
· Discuss accountability to our partners

I have my Recovery Life Group tonight. I am expecting a wonderful group of learning the word, sharing and fellowship.

I ordered a Clarisonic and I believe it will be delivered today. I will begin a cleaning regiment in hopes of giving my completion a glow and thoroughly cleaning, reaching into the pores. I will continue to use my gentle facial cleansers it is good and reasonably priced. I plan to get some of the Mac makeup remover to take surface makeup off. I also ordered NARS Tahij (sp) blush it is a beautiful shade of orange and it will work nicely on my brown completion to warm up my cheeks. J I love make up !!!! I need to pick up the black and brown Milani liquifer pencils, shipping was too much on Amazon. I also want to pick up the Suave dray shampoo to help keep my hair clean in between shampoos with Juanita. I will see Juanita tonight for a new do. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment