Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 70 - On the Grind

Lord I am coming humbly to You today asking for your strength and patience. I need it today as I enter into my workload. Give help Lord !

Yesterday was really nice. It started off hectic and ended very calming in prayer service and attending my life group. This was very helpful. The enemy put thoughts of not going into my head, telling me that I was tired and overworked. I offered myself to God as a vessel to use me yesterday. I was led by God and attended my church ministries according to His will.

Today is yet another hectic day at work. I need to proceed through it carefully and in prayer focusing on God. I am grateful for my job and want to do a good job. I have to slow down in my spirit and check things and not work in my anxiousness. I am definitely ON THE GRIND.

Yesterday I stopped in Chelsea’s and picked up a cranberry colored 2 piece and a black/white mixed dress. I picked up both pieces for 30 bucks. We negotiated the price down from 35 to 30. which was cool. The sales lady told me that they will soon be opening the store on the corner and putting pieces in there. This will be excellent so that more of the items can be seen, due to the crowdedness it is difficult to shop, but it keeps it appeal to me as it is like searching for treasures. They will replenish the corner store with items from the larger store. Real nice idea. I have never walk out empty handed.

I will workout this evening this will help reduce some of my stress and anxiousness I am feeling. I am blessed that I am not turning to food but to the Lord, leaning on him. I am working to help others to be blessed and see God's love. I will be offering back to do individuals tomorrow evening, which is a service the Lord put me in and He is using me for His glory. I am honored to do be used by God.

Yes - Yes - Yes - 70 days with FA - I feel fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment