Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 69

I am praising God for rewarding me with being His daughter. I have everything that He wants me to have right now. I have peace and His favor, grace and mercy. I am grateful that he is giving me courage and wisdom in areas that He feels would be beneficial for Kingdom building.

Yesterday, was a wonderful day and I am looking forward to staying in the here and now of today. I had a wonderful, simply wonderful workout last night. I actually pushed myself and did some full jacks and scissors. I then went to my Life Group, totally good group of women. God used me to share some things to help others. Rose is an excellent resource and wonderful woman of God. Jiesha is a quick thinker and very knowledgeable. Awesome combination of leaders. Jiesha asked me to do a session on various types of salads as I love salads and seem to be the potluck Queen of salads J Meteriranian salads are my favorite ! I am taking an Italian salad to a potluck this weekend. So I will have to put together a power point or something as visual.

My dinner last night was splendid, the steak was cooked to perfection. I need to pick up some mushrooms and a onion ;) It would have been even tastier.

Yesterday, I took in my before picture and a new after picture to True Image to hang on the Wall of Fame. My before pictures captures so much pain, it was taken 3 months after my son passed. I was miserable, and in a fog and eating myself to death. At that time I was also watching my mom fade away. God has given me a second chance and I want to live in His will and serve Him. I am so grateful that I knew the True and Living God and had hope.

I am looking forward to going to prayer service and Life Group tonight. Praise God Praise God

No comments:

Post a Comment