Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 74 - ALL Praises to God

All Praises to God, the true living God. Lord I am so honored to be your daughter. So grateful to have you rule over my life. I am praying that I walk in Your will and focus on you constantly. I want to thank You in advance for everything You have ordered in my life.

This weekend was totally awesome. I had a lot of fun celebrating my friend who is moving on to a new chapter in her life. On Saturday we spent several hours together, shopping, talking and having lunch. The ladies call me Lola and now we have named her Lil Lo. My name sake J She is such a magificant blessing in my life. Yesterday we had a pot luck in her honor and we poured into her and said how we felt, there were some tears, but in even better there was much much laughter and joy in the room as we celebrated her life change. We love her soooooo much !

On Saturday I went to Chelsea and was able to get 3 dresses, 1 pair of red shoes, and 1 fur piece. All items totaled 51 bucks and change including tax. Awesome deal. I serve a mighty God. The dresses are wonderfully made and fit really well. I plan to put them in the cleansers maybe this evening and include them in my wardrobe. I am grateful that others shared the store with me and now I share it with others, it is such an economical way to shop. You get a lot of bang for the dollar J

I pray that God will use me as He sees fit. I don’t want to stand in God’s way, I need to offer more of self and practice being a good servant unto the Lord. Yesterday’s sermon was awesome, BUT God. Magnificent.

No comments:

Post a Comment