Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 78 – until then Later !



Thank You Lord !


Yesterday my workload was full, today it is gone ! Praise God ! I completed tons of work. I have accumulated work due to employee turnover. It was stressful but God got me through it with love and patience. I didn’t even get angry. I got all my energy turned into positive and pressed through it. Step by step, task by task !

Last evening I had fellowship with the ladies from my Wednesday night Life Group, we are something else. Mighty women of God we had so much fun, talking, sharing and getting to know one another better. God’s people are so good.

My vacation starts today at 5:00 p.m. Yes, Lord, I am so excited and grateful. I have a packed weekend of fellowships, 3 but whose counting J

I will be back chatting on the 28th, until then LATER !

No comments:

Post a Comment