Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, January 9, 2012

1-9-12 Chose to Live



Dear Lord thank You for carrying me over into 2012 without any hurt, harm or danger. Thank you for allowing me to reach out and help others, to be used as your vessel. I want to thank you for guiding me toward honoring my vessel that You gave to me. This is a special gift from You. Lord You knew I had given up, but You were not finished with me. You had not called me home. You still have kingdom work for me. I choose to live, depending on You for everything, big and small. Lord I love you. Thank You for allowing me to work in my gifting. Lord you designed me and know me. Build me up, give me what I need to help others. Give me the wisdom and the words to reach others who are in need.

Ok OK OK, I’m back, I realized this past Friday I had not blogged in awhile. I got caught up over the holidays and when I returned to my routine, I was missing something. It was blogging J This is where I come to express myself to myself LOL Hopefully others are reading and following my journal.

New Years Resolutions – Similar to last year’s to be true to myself and follow Jesus. Last year I took the time to think about things before accepting things other’s may request of me. It seemed to worked, I wanted peace, I wanted to be able to move out of my passiveness and walk in more of God’s boldness. This year I want to be able to speak only good words on others, I do not want my tongue to carry nonsense and harmful things that could hurt others. God is blessing me and I want to honor Him totally. I want to continue to listen for God’s voice in my life, this past year I was able to slow down a lot and get in touch with God and in getting in touch with HIM I found me. No self help book, the Lord got me through last year. I am forever grateful.

Holidays were wonderful, spent them with family and friends. Awesome time off work. I am grateful for my work J But I do enjoy off time. There was a time on Christmas when I wanted to go completely off, but something inside gave me peace and allowed me to choose my words carefully. Lord I know that was You working in me. I want my life to bring others closer to Christ not push them into another direction.

Lord bless my family and we hold on to one another in love. I love my family and they love me. Bless my grandson as he is growing strong and help him be the lil man of God you would have him be. Put positive men in his life to help mold him. Lord I am thanking you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment