Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Decisions Decisions Decisions




Decisions Decisions Decisions

Lord I need Your help ! I want your guidance in this matter trusting that You know the plan for me. I want to be honest in my walk. I want to be a woman of integrity, knowing that my words and actions are purposeful and Godly.

I have to make a decision; I know what I need to do. But I want to make sure this is what God wants for me. I have lots of things going on and this decision would obligate much more of my time. I have learned that my time is very very valuable and therefore I am careful what I obligate to. I trust God in this decision, and in making this decision I need God to give me the words in response.

This weekend was awesome, prayer service was magnificent. I was able to connect with God with other worshippers. I am praising God that souls were saved. Friday’s prayer gave me such an enriched worship on Sunday. It was if I was with God and nothing else mattered. The Lord was able to use me in so many ways. God is giving me the boldness to talk to others and offer them my testimony and give them hope. I want others to have the peace I have found in Jesus.

I am looking forward to this week. Actually I got up and was pleased it was Monday. That is a stretch for me as I usually regret the weekend is over. I am expecting great things this week. Living in purpose makes so much sense. I am excited about upcoming Life Groups; being blessed and blessing others. True Image; my goal is 3x this week. I got to get it in. Treadmill; will be delivered Wednesday, Yes, Yes ! Thank you Lord for this blessing. I will begin to train for the Revco Marathon. I am thanking God for success in advance. I want to thank You Lord for giving a young woman of God a 10 lb loss which encouraged her and me. I am going to the dentist tomorrow and begin a series of cosmetic work. Thank You Jesus I have things I want to smile about and I don’t want my crooked teeth to show, so often I hold back. Praying that I will be a candidate for the procedure. Friday evening I am invited to dinner with a sweet heart of a girlfriend and with fellow girlfriends. I know we will have a wonderful evening together. We have not hooked up in months. So I know we will have lots to catch up on. I love women of God. My friend is an excellent cook; she makes the most delicious healthy foods. Like cooking is her gifting. Saturday; me and my girls are going on a shopping adventure. We are going vintage shopping. I will only buy something if it knocks me off my week. I have clothes in my closet that I have not worn, and this is greed. I want to go to hang out and for the fellowship, and I know we will have a good Godly conversation and a meal along the way.

Yesterday I started reading the book of Job, I read until I feel asleep, woke up picked it up and read some more. Praise God !

Beauty: I went to Clinque and picked up two pore diminishing products. I need to address my hands and feet. In a big way, in the winter my cuticles are awful, I got a cuticle conditioner, I need to use it, there is a product at Sally’s I will pick up for my feet. I may need to consider professional manicures for a while, until my hands are in better condition.


No comments:

Post a Comment