Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

True Image Fitness



True Image Fitness


Thank You Lord for the strength that You have poured into me. I feel strong in my body and feel at peace. Only You can provide like this. Lord I am ready !

Last night True Image’s workout was on fire. The room was full of energy and excitement. We had 3 instructors in the class, and they used their presence to push and encourage us. I did things that I thought I could no longer do. My body was strong, there is much much room for improvement, but I feel good about where God has brought me.

Today I spent most of the day listening to Spotify and doing my work. Totally attempting to zone out at atmosphere. It feels good to be productive and keep things moving.

True Image is taking their program to the next level. I plan to go Thursday evening and work it out again. Tonight I am going to prayer service and Life Group.



No comments:

Post a Comment