Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

U turn - 1-12-12








Excited but a bit Nervous (making a u turn ) 1-12-12

Lord I thank You for the excitement that is generating in my life. I am praying that I am led by You in everything I do. I want to be your vessel. Thank You for using me to Kingdom Build.
Yesterday was good, it was exciting and brought new hope. I am praying God’s will in my life. I am thinking that soon I will be faced with a decision, a life turning event. I am waiting quietly and listening for God’s voice. Watching very carefully so that I do not misinterpret or totally ignore what God has for me. What keeps me interested is that is if it is of God it will be awesome. I love to see God work His hand so for this I am totally excited. Thanks for allowing me to make the U turn Lord. I do not place anything or anyone above You, You are my everything.

Last night I prepared Jayden for bedtime and he settles down much better. He seems to understand what bedtime is all about now. He knows that everybody goes to sleep and then we get up. Simple for us grown ups, but he really struggled at bedtime, being hyperactive. He now seems to want to lay down and rest his self. We said our prayers and he went to sleep. Amen. He is growing up really fast. We had a short conversation the other day, I asked him where he had been all day and he told me. Again, simple but yet so precious to me.

Today I have Life Group (Fit for the King) we have planned a year of interesting and interactive classes for the ladies. Tonight we go into our next session, we have prayed for the group and the ladies and for the ladies to be blessed and encouraged and to reach their success.

Today I have had two really nourishing meals. I am working real hard to put only foods in my body that are good for me. I do have caffeine every morning. Body body craves it or either it is all in my mind.

****************
Weekend – Saturday a.m.; True Image then church; evangelism midday; resale store (sale $10 two piece suits and $10 dresses) and you can use $5 off coupon on $25 order. Evening Potluck: lots of fun.
Sunday – NCBF – distribute fliers

No comments:

Post a Comment