Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SMILE !!!!




Lord I am forever grateful for the favor, grace and mercy You show me. Grateful to be Your servant, for allowing me to live in purpose. Oh what a wonderful feeling. Lord You reign above all things, Your love is everlasting. Being here right now in this space in this minute with You is the absolute best !!!

Today is a day of excitement for me. I started my day off early in anticipation of a wonderfully blessed day. I am striving to be the best servant of the Lord that I can be, sitting still and listening and waiting for GOD.

Today I have an appointment with a dentist for some cosmetic work. Recently I have wanted to smile but hold back due to my jacked up teeth. So I was lead to a process that is a 1/3 or even a ¼ of the price that it would take to correct my teeth. The entire process should be completed by the end of the summer. I have to gently work it into my budget and save as I go. For me this is a miracle. I know this is of God because this has been weighing heavy on my heart for about a year. Once or twice Ariel and I have had the conversation of if I could have any type of cosmetic surgery, what would you pick. We both always say dental. I would take it over tummy tuck, breast lift, botox and all the other choices. It is important for me. I thank God for blessing me in this way.

True Image tonight, I’m there. I will be ready to challenge my body and grow strong. I plan to attend 2 to 3 times this week.

Beauty: Wet N Wild new spring collection is in some stores. Difficult to locate, Walgreen have the polish display (sold out). Excellent reviews on the collection. No sign of the new lipsticks displays.

No comments:

Post a Comment