Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Peace with my food !





Lord You are so merciful ! You are so powerful ! You are so loving ! I thank You for being a Prince of Peace, a provider, a healer and a comforter. I am thrilled to know that you reign above all and that you see all and know all. WOW ! I am blessed to serve You and I am praying that you guide me and that I live in obedient to Your word ! Draw me nearer to the word !

I have a desire a thrist to have more knowledge of the Word. I know that to do this I must pour myself in the Word. I realize I need to bury the Word in my heart and that I also need to have the Word in me in order to help others. I realize the power in the Word. Lord I am slow but I get it, I get it. You work on me in such a kind manner always nurturing me and growing me up. Thank You for being my loving Father.

Following my meal plan of FA has put me at peace with my food. Not only does my food satisfy me I enjoy cooking. I wake up at bright and early cooking a simple breakfast of two eggs (over easy), 1 packet of regular oatmeal, banana or fresh blueberries. While I get ready for work, I cook my protein for lunch and dinner; either steak, chicken or pork. I have never been the type of person to pack a lunch, never ever. Now it is so nice to have a fresh salad, protein and hot veggie for lunch. It is so satisfying. I would usually jump up run out to Mc D, Wendy’s, Chipotte, whatever; as long as it was fast and fattening. Eating like this with planned meals can get boring at times, but I am acquiring a taste for good wholesome foods vs. the other stuff.

Last night after Life Group I picked up a Pizza, for Ariel and I was not tempted to open the box and kill at least 4 slices. Now remind you it is already 9:15 p.m. and I have not eaten since lunch time. This is nothing but GOD almighty. I took myself home warmed up my chicken, got my salad out the frig warmed up some collard and turnips and ate. This is when I totally respect the program. God showed me He could keep me. I remember when I would have tore the box of sizzling hot pizza open in the car. Grease would have been running everywhere and even the burning of my tongue would not have stopped me for chopping down riding home. God You have shown me such favor in this area.

Beauty Product Haul – I decided to try Roc eye cream with Retin A. The review are good and the price was $19.99. I will use this tube and see if my under eye area improves. Mac Zoom masacre; I have been using it since Saturday. It separates the lashes well and lengthens well. Can’t remember if it is waterproof. Thus far I like it better than drug store brands that I have. I plan to pick up the Lancome foundation and Mac Mineralized skin finish natural. I decided to go on and begin to use color on my lips today I wore burgundy type color by Kiss New York (beauty store brand). I uploaded a photo.

Fitness: My treadmill will be delivered on the 2nd of February. I am so excited. I will be in training for the Revco/Rite Aide Marathon. I plan to do a ½ marathon (walk). This will give me a new goal to work toward. I will be at True Image tonight and Saturday a.m. Excited about my cardio and toning. Then I will workout again tonight with Fit for the King. This month we featured The Firm, next month will be Boot Camp. Kathy is coming one night to talk with us about the program and do a workout and then we will do boot camp type workout instructed by yours truly. PRAY PRAY PRAY J

No comments:

Post a Comment